Black Friday is almost here, and smartphones are seeing quite a number of price cuts from carriers and manufacturers alike. The following list doesn’t include every deal carriers, manufacturers, and retailers plan to offer, but we’ve rounded up some of the best so you’ll prepared for the big day. Here’s what we’ve found.
From the carriers
- You can nab the 32GB model of the Google Pixel for a mere $10 month for 24 months, or $240. The 128GB variant will cost you $15 a month for 24 months, or $360. You have to purchase the device at full price ($650), though, and the discount will come in the form of bill credits for the next 24 months. This deal will run on November 24 and 25.
- If the Pixel isn’t your style, Verizon is also offering a $200 discount on any Android smartphone that costs $400 or more when you switch from another carrier, or if you add a new line on an existing account. If you’re already on Verizon and have an upgrade available, you can get $100 off any Android phone that’s priced $400 or higher. These two deals will run from November 24 until the 27.
AT&T hasn’t exactly revealed its deals yet, but there are plenty available on the company’s website already.
- You can get a free Gear VR when you purchase a Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge on an installment plan.
- You can also get a new Gear S3 for $50, with a two-year service plan, if you purchase any Samsung Galaxy smartphone on an installment plan.
- If you’re eyeing last year’s Galaxy S6, AT&T is offering a $200 Visa reward card when you purchase the device on an installment plan. These deals have been available for some time.
You can also peruse the carrier’s website for similar deals, but AT&T hasn’t announced anything special for Black Friday yet. Check its website on the big day, and in the meantime, check out our Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge reviews.
T-Mobile’s is currently highlighting its trade-in deal for Black Friday.
- If you trade in a device such as an iPhone 6S or a Samsung Galaxy S6, and you’re on the T-Mobile One or Simple Choice Unlimited plan, you can get an iPhone 7, 7 Plus, LG V20, or Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge for free. If you have an older device, you can still trade it in and get one of the three phones at a reduced price. For example, you can trade in a Galaxy S5 to get the V20 for $200, or you can trade in an iPhone 5 to get the iPhone 7 for $350. The discounts come in the form of bill credits that will be dolled out over the course of 24 months.
Sprint started early with some of its deals.
- If you buy a Samsung Galaxy S7, you can get a second one for free. The cost for the second one will be subtracted from your monthly bill credit.
- The carrier is also slashing the price of new HTC Bolt in half, but only on November 24 and 25.
- If you happen to nab an LG V20, you can get a 43-inch LG 4K UHD Smart LED TV for free, which typically costs $450. If you’re eyeing an LG G5, Sprint is also offering a LG 32-inch LED HD Smart TV for free, which normally retails for $200.
You can check out all of Cricket’s deals here.